Browse the forums:
- Cafe, Dining & Hospitality
- DIY & Building Trade
- Health & Safety
- Human Resources
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Security Operation Centre (SOC)
- Speciality Forum
Supermarket and Grocery Forum
Members of this Forum have a wide UK footprint, from large out-of-town supermarkets to community-based convenience stores and home delivery. The Forum has been at the forefront of issues including the challenges of violence and aggression against store colleagues and has been at the vanguard of sharing best practice around body worn cameras, not only for security staff, but also store colleagues.
Members include Asda, the Co-op, Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Waitrose, One Stop and McColl’s.
Forum members include:
Why ORIS Forums?
- Meeting frequency: 4 times per year
- Retailer–led: it’s your agenda
- Decision makers: attended by senior decision makers
- Non-competitive: honest and open collaboration to tackle a common issue
- One voice for your sector: critical mass for lobbying
- Action-orientated: not talking shops
- Non-supplier meetings: suppliers only attend at the request of members